PCI DSS Compliance Programme
Protecting your business with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Our merchant services partner First Data holds cardholder security as first priority. They continually invest in tools and technology to protect data and assist you in becoming PCI compliant to minimise fraud and avoid penalties.
Benefits for Business
First Data PCI Compliance solutions help merchants quickly and easily validate PCI compliance and complete annual assessments to ensure they are meeting compliance requirements, identify security gaps, and recommend solutions.
- Identify risk with PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- Fully comply with industry encryption standards
- Maintain PCI compliance with quarterly scans (if applicable)*
- Validate complete transaction process
- Easily complete annual SAQ utilizing an intuitive online tool, First Data® PCI Rapid Comply®
*A quarterly scan is required if you have any public IP address that connects to or can indirectly connect to the cardholder data environment.
- Compliance with all industry standards including Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)
- The necessary third-party tools are provided to ensure merchant compliance
- Solutions designed by security experts specifically to meet the needs of our customers
- Online access lets you utilize tools to achieve PCI compliance anytime
- Comprehensive support including online and via chat, email and phone
- Offers integrated scanning for merchants that are required to pass quarterly scans to achieve PCI DSS compliance
Questions on Merchant Services?
Here’s some commonly asked questions about merchant services
Is credit card processing secure?
As it’s fair to say that there will always be some degree of risk associated with handling and transmitting sensitive data, makes the processing of credit cards with a reputable payment processor extremely vital. Above and beyond securing your computers, terminals and networks, there are a number of additional security measures you can implement to boost your security. A reputable payment processor can discuss your options in detail.
Will my business qualify for a merchant account?
Most types of merchant businesses can qualify for a merchant account. The application process may vary depending on your business type and the associated risk that has been assigned by the credit card networks.
THINGS TO NOTE
If you wish to speak with someone about merchant services for your business and/or any associated products which may be currently on offer. You can request a callback by providing a few details for a no-obligation conversation.
This would be normally done during 24-hours of submission during normal working hours.
Please note that in making an enquiry the details you provide will/may be shared with our merchant service partners. So done, purely be able to make you better informed on what help & assistance can be offered, thus making it more personalised, meaningful and bespoke.
Request a Callback
Want to know when we have updates and new offers.
By signing up here, you’re agreeing to your information being shared with our partners.