Protects Your Family
and it doesn’t have to cost the earth…
If you were to be injured and unable to go to, or work, having Income Protection Insurance prior, offers a way to provide the vital financial support which could be needed.
This kind of protection cover would pay a proportion of your lost earnings so as to eliminate or reduce financial concerns at such a stressful time whilst also enabling you to concentrate on looking after your health.
To find out more about Income Protection and to find a solution that suits you, please request a callback so an adviser could talk through the process.
Questions about Income Protection?
Here’s some commonly asked personal insurance questions
Is it worth me taking out income protection insurance?
You’d be most more likely to need income protection if you were self-employed or employed and not having the employers sick pay provison to fall back on. If illness occurs, resulting in the inability to pay the bills, you should consider income protection insurance. Regardless of whether or not having children or other dependants.
Who would not need income protection?
Some instances you might not need this kind of insurance could be:
- If you could get by on your sick pay. i.e, if you have an employee benefits package which gives you an income for 12 months or more.
- If you could survive on government benefits. But they might not be enough to cover all your outgoings.
- If you have enough savings to support yourself. Remember that your savings might need to see you through a long period.
- If you could take early retirement. If you’re near retirement age, perhaps you could afford to retire early. If you’re unable to return to work you might be entitled to take your pension early.
- If your partner or family would/could support you. Perhaps your partner has enough income to cover everything the two of you need.
THINGS TO NOTE
If you wish to speak with someone about personal insurance cover and/or the products currently on offer. You can request a callback by providing a few details for a no-obligation conversation.
This would be normally done during 24-hours of submission during normal working hours.
Please note that in doing so the details you provide will/may be shared with our insurance partners, to purely be able to provide you with a better informed, and more personalised information.